Microsoft technologies have been at the core of Protelligent's offerings from day one, with particular emphasis on Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, Desktop, and Sharepoint. We have designed and implemented major Microsoft projects (i.e. migrating the City of Riverside from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange). We provide Microsoft-specific managed services (i.e. SQL Management provided to dealercentric.com).
Microsoft continues to develop the most compelling server and desktop applications for small and medium business. Allow Protelligent to guide your business through the adoption and management of the Microsoft applications that provide the foundation of your business’s IT infrastructure.
Protelligent provides the knowledge, experience, and expertise required to architect, design, implement, migrate, and support Active Directory and Exchange Server environments for companies of all sizes and in all industries. We understand that no two companies are alike, so we make it our purpose to work with our customers to design solutions that fit your current and future business needs.
The Protelligent consulting team will work with you to:
- Determine your business requirements
- Design a solution that maximizes end-user functionality, while enabling ease of growth and management
- Plan from start to finish, including risk assessment, implementation milestones, and post-implementation recommendations
- Perform or support the complete implementation
- Report on the project to enable ongoing administration and evolution
- Provide C-level strategic oversight and expertise to maximize ROI
Let Protelligent collaborate with you in designing or redesigning your Microsoft solutions to enable your business to experience all the benefits available. Our experienced IT engineers are available to provide knowledge-transfer and help every step of the way.
Key benefits of Protelligent's technological expertise with Microsoft:
- Ensure your Microsoft environment is designed appropriately to avoid potential pitfalls in function, security, growth, and management
- Access e-mail, voice mail, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, anytime, with security layers to meet regulatory compliance and prevent data from getting into the wrong hands
- Get comprehensive protection from spam, viruses, and phishing attacks
- Leverage a more reliable and secure infrastructure
- Take advantage of detailed assessment and planning phases to ensure project success